As employees of the world’s largest toy company, we know that play matters. It’s a philosophy that is integrated into everything we do. Along with our Strategies
, our unique Employment Experience makes Mattel
the best place to play! So, if any of these qualities resonate with you, then this may be your playground!
Senior Brand Manager
In this position you will be part of the Brand Activation team for Russia, directly reporting to Sr Marketing Manager and managing Jr BM. You will be responsible for implementing both consumer and customer brand activation within the Brands Portfolio. Your biggest challenge will be managing Russia’s market. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the brand strategy for Russia market; with deep expertise on retail dynamics and shopper behavior. You will team up with the regional marketing team to streamline your strategy.
- Together with the sales team you will be responsible for the sales forecasts, all in store promotions and the development of POS materials. You will also participate in customer meetings.
- Drive the execution of brand retail activation plans; by collaborating with the Consumer Product team (merchandizing strategies / planograms, tent poles and promotions, POP).
- Manage local media agency for the execution of brand marketing activities across all different media channels.
- Team up with the Russia Digital Marketing Manager, to combine your market knowledge with his online expertise, for optimal presence of your brands on the web.
- Continuously track and evaluate the performance of your efforts, and if necessary, adapt your strategy for the future.
- Coaching and managing Jr BM to enhance performance and personal development.
What does it take to succeed?
- You know how to get things done with a large international matrix organization, based on your previous experience within a similar context.
- Managing the highly focused and large number of brands to perfection may not always be easy. In order to accomplish your most important goals, you will need to be able to set your priorities, push the business with your new ideas, think about process improvement and take action when necessary. A great high-level overview and solid project management skills are essential in this respect.
- You know how to inspire and motivate your team and have the ability to guide your team efficiently and effectively.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other related field (Bachelor/ Master/ Diploma).
- Preferably 5+ years of commercial/marketing experience preferably in Toys, FMCG or licensed consumer goods, Apparel or Health & Beauty industry.
- Leadership potential, the potential to lead a small team.
- Fluent in Russian and English.
What do we have to offer?
We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary, a bonus structure and an attractive benefits package. In Moscow office we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks. We work with passion but also take time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
How to apply:
Do you see yourself as a match for this job? Then we look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please make sure to clearly motivate your application to help us gain a deeper understanding of how your background, ambition and personality fits to this role and in which aspects you still find a challenge for yourself.
Следите за новостями. Подписывайтесь на email-рассылку на еженедельный "Вестник индустрии детских товаров" и получайте самое важное о бизнесе в удобном формате! Делитесь своими новостями, высказывайте свое мнение и размещайте рекламу на наших ресурсах.